Thursday, October 1, 2009

Progress hooray!

Last week was bad. This week is much better, which may be helped by the Naproxen.

I just compared a picture of my shoulder back on 9 Sep, and the difference is clear. I have undoubtedly gained a good degree of additional movement.  It also makes a mockery of my attempted system of measurement since that barely shows any improvement.

Meanwhile, check the harsh treatment system used by this practioner!!  I am so not going to him!  It's killing me just looking at it.

Checked my diary, and I'm now about 10 weeks into this. From what I've heard and read, that means I'm actually doing very well.  Some do much worse. 

Yesterday Monique told me how she'd been in hospital for a minor operation and in the next bed was woman writhing in agon she'd been admitted thinking she was having a heart attack, but it turned out she had mega dose of Frozen Shoulder.  Triggered, it seems, by another hospital stay for an ankle treatment which caused her to lie for too long on one side.

15% of people develop FS in both sides.  What an awful thought!  You'd be nearly crippled by such a condition.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to read about some improvement! Did you do the artwork? Now, now. Are you breaking the cardinal rule about "borrowing" unattributed art from the web? Or do you paint and draw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, sprung. This is the only piece of work not original. More lazy than trying to pretend it's my own. Honest!

    Art clip from: Secret Lives of Great Authors by Rober Schnakenberg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. Just trying to protect you, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback welcome.