Thursday, November 19, 2009

Progress

I haven't been in the mood for blogging, so this is quite out of date. So here's a quick update.
As of about three weeks ago I officially passed from the first stage - Freezing into the second stage - Frozen

The pain is largely gone thank goodness! And I've made noticeable gain in movement. I've been taking occasional photos of myself from behind, showing the limit of movement - lifting my right arm to the side. 

This shows progress:
9 Sep to 5 Oct I gained 5 degrees
19 Nov (now) another 15 degrees
Another 10 degrees and I'll be able to hold my arm parallel to the floor.

We've been working on the rotator cuff, which is touchy because it's easy to overdo it and go backwards.

Getting there!

Just too bloody bad about my hearing which looks like it's permanently packed up and headed west.

4 comments:

  1. If you want to get rid of frozen shoulder problem than visit

    frozen shoulder treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite entertaining indeed and greatly appreciated!Thank you! I truly like it.
    Shoulder Pain Treatment

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi
    Thank you so much for sharing the information with us. When our shoulder gets pain we don't know what the problem with our shoulder. With the help of this article information we can have an idea what the problem and how to reduce the pain and how recover form that. If you are looking for an best shoulder treatment you can visit here frozen shoulder treatment in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback welcome.