Monday, September 21, 2009

A Muddle of Therapies

The net is a whirlpool of wackies and gems.

I've just been talking to Jenny, who says she had good experience with a chiropractic treatment called McTimoney. So I thought I ought to start catalogue of the treatments I've found so far. But first, in looking for information and local practitioners here's an example where McTimoney sits beside the crap. If I were selling a therapy, I would not want to be listed near this entry:

Earth Whisperer
I have the ability to see, sense and heal ley lines, underground water, electrical fields, geomantic stress etc, Arrange a reading and healing to assist in improving your health, wealth and happiness.

What is geomantic stress? Hang on - gotta look that up....okay here's a snippet:

Whether your sacred space is a single crystal, a personal altar, a standing stone, medicine wheel, labyrinth, stone circle or something larger; geomancy can help you design, locate, align and activate the space so that it connects with and enhances the natural energies of the earth.

Am I a grumpy old curmudgeon, or is this complete bollocks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback welcome.